Engagement Model Training
Free training The 'engagement model' becomes statutory from September 2020 for learners below pre-Key Stage standard 1 in Key Stage 1 & 2.
Discovery Teaching School Alliance is running the following courses to bring you up-to-date with current practice:
- In three x 2 hour sessions you learn to develop your curriculum pedagogy to:
- Understand the characteristics of these learners and how to use 'Engagement'
- How to use observation and link information together for EHC Plans
- Reporting & accountabilities
- Access to a regional network of support
|Beacon Hill Academy, Thurrock, Essex||10/6, 17/6 & 26/6|
|Breakspeare, Abbots Langley, Herts||22/4, 13/5 & 3/6|
|Lexden Springs, Colchester, Essex||15/5, 3/6 & 12/6|
|Parkside, Norwich, Norfolk||9/6, 17/6 & 23/6|
|Riverwalk School, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk||5/5, 12/5 & 19/5|
|Spring Common Academy, Huntingdon, Cambs - Cohort 1||29/4, 6/5 & 20/5|
|Spring Common Academy, Huntingdon, Cambs - Cohort 2||3/6, 10/6 & 17/6|
|University of Cambridge Primary, Cambridge, Cambs||29/4, 13/5 & 17/6|