Engagement Model Training
Free training The 'engagement model' becomes statutory from September 2020 for learners below pre-Key Stage standard 1 in Key Stage 1 & 2.
Discovery Teaching School Alliance is running the following courses to bring you up-to-date with current practice:
- In three x 2 hour sessions you learn to develop your curriculum pedagogy to:
- Understand the characteristics of these learners and how to use 'Engagement'
- How to use observation and link information together for EHC Plans
- Reporting & accountabilities
- Access to a regional network of support
|Spring Common Academy & Beacon Hill Academy - Virtual||
26/01 & 02/02/21
Samuel Pepys - North Herts & Bedford Borough
2/2 & 24/2/21
|Spring Common Academy & Beacon Hill Academy - Virtual||08/02 & 25/02/21|
Spring Common Academy & Beacon Hill Academy - Virtual
|23/02 & 04/03/21|