Engagement Model Training
Free training The 'engagement model' becomes statutory from September 2020 for learners below pre-Key Stage standard 1 in Key Stage 1 & 2.
Discovery Teaching School Alliance is running the following courses to bring you up-to-date with current practice:
- In three x 2 hour sessions you learn to develop your curriculum pedagogy to:
- Understand the characteristics of these learners and how to use 'Engagement'
- How to use observation and link information together for EHC Plans
- Reporting & accountabilities
- Access to a regional network of support
|Spring Common Academy - Cambridge & Peterborough||
18/11 & 2/12/20
Beacon Hill Academy - Thurrock
FULLY BOOKED (more dates to follow)
25/11 & 2/12/20
Samuel Pepys - North Herts & Bedford Borough
|2/2 & 24/2/21|