The story so far...
- Our team of SLE's (Specialist Leaders of Education) has been growing steadily since 2014
- We work closely with Leadership East to deliver National Professional Qualifications
- We facilitate and lead the Secondary SENCO network
- We offer School-to-School Support
Become a strategic partner, register your interest by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our courses and programmes include:
- Team Teach
- Makaton for professionals and parent/carers
- ADHD training
- SEN Conference
- Autism Training
- ITT, NQT, SLE, NPQML, NPQSL, NPQH Programmes
Where we would like to go...
- We aim to share what we Discover, and want you to Discover with us
- Build a self-improving school system to improve the educational outcomes for all pupils
- Increase the number of schools in our Discovery network
- Develop a strong self-supporting network
- Support and develop newly qualified teachers
- Create opportunities for research informed practices
- Coordinate and deliver high quality school-based ITT (Initial Teacher Training)
- Develop and provide teacher subject specialism training
- Give opportunities for CPD (continuing professional development) based research projects
- Use marketing and advertising to increase Discovery presence
SEND CONFERENCE - 2018
"Fantastic range of varied content, excellent value for money"
"Good opportunity to network with colleagues"
"Great selection of speakers"
"I greatly enjoyed being part of the NPQML training this year. The full course was impeccably organised, in such stunning venue as the Hinchingbrooke House. Communication was fluid between the administration and the participants, which made everything much easier. We were equipped with valuable resources, including a generous online platform that supported each face-to-face session and led us to understand each session in greater depth.
Having Richard as a presenter made a difference to many of us. He offered outstanding expertise in every session and his advice was so valuable towards completing each stage of the course and later, the final assessment. He guided us and provided top quality support in both face-to-face sessions as well as the mentoring phone calls he organised in between. I was awarded NPQML in March this year and I am ever so thankful to Richard and everybody involved in the organisation. The training, support and guidance provided has given me the tools to be a more effective and confident leader and I look forward to continue furthering this knowledge in my new role next year as a newly-promoted Head of Department"
"I am genuinely enjoying the NPQSL course. Each of the face-to-face days has been exceptionally well planned and a great opportunity to discuss a whole range of leadership and pedagogical matters with colleagues. It has been nice to have the time away from the day-to-day chaos in order to discuss all these things and it has been great working with colleagues from other schools. Richard Brown is great and plans a range of activities, also ensuring we work and mix with different people. He has also been extremely attentive and supportive with our projects, making time to speak to us individually about our progress."
"I wanted to write and thank you for the Team Teaching training at Spring Common on 3rd and 4th July. Both members of staff commented on how useful it was and the high quality of the delivery."